Community tips

Social networking sites (like MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, Orkut and Bebo) can be a great way to build your AGLOCO™ network. Below are some suggestions for ways to get your friends on those sites to sign up under your AGLOCO™ Member #.

* Add AGLOCO™ as your “friend”. Official AGLOCO™ profiles exist on most social networking sites. Just search for the name “Official AGLOCO”.
* Mention AGLOCO™ in the “About Me” section of your user profile. Be sure to share your AGLOCO™ Member #.
* Change your photo or avatar to a graphic with your AGLOCO™ Member #.
* Post a message on your message board asking your friends to join you under AGLOCO™ . Be sure to mention your AGLOCO™ Member #.
* Post a message on friends’ profiles asking them to join you under AGLOCO™ . Be sure to mention your AGLOCO™ Member #.
* Create a “group” on your social networking site so all of your AGLOCO™ accounts can befriend one another.
* Blog about AGLOCO™ on your social networking site (most offer a blogging tool).
* Use the embedded email application within most social networking sites to contact your friends and invite them to AGLOCO™ (see LINK for suggested emails).

Posted by SurfPlanet

2 comments:

Adam said...

Great site I like your content. I am also a member of Agloco like so many others and I currently have my own blog set up to help inform people about Agloco and also to teach them more ways to refer people to their network.

It is still fairly new and I work on updating the content every day but I was wondering if you might be intrested in exchanging links with me?, I've already added your website to my list of links which can be found at http://aglocohype.blogspot.com/

I can also be contacted at minidak03@gmail.com I think it would be a real benefit for us both if we link to each other because it will increase our search engine rankings as well as our Technorati rankings.